Brain Optimization Programs
Get Help for Your Brain
Step 1: Schedule a FREE Discovery Call
Discuss all of your symptoms with an MCBH Practitioner and learn about our Brain Optimization Programs.
Step 2: Get a Brain Health Assessment
For an investment of $995, you can complete a Brain Health Assessment with an MCBH doctor. The Brain Health Assessment includes two visits.
During the first visit we’ll do the following:
- Online and in-office cognitive testing: the results of your tests and what it reveals about the state of your brain health will be discussed with you.
- An in-depth review of your completed health questionnaire, symptoms, health history and previous labs.
- A quantitative EEG (brain mapping) which identifies areas of brainwave dysregulation that may be contributing to your symptoms.
You will then complete a follow-up with an MCBH doctor. During this visit, your MCBH doctor will:
- Recommendations for lab testing and, if appropriate, brain imaging such as MRI and/or PET scan.
- Provide a summary of those areas that the doctor assesses would benefit from lifestyle changes or additional modalities included in MCBH’s Brain Optimization Program.
- Discuss if an MCBH Brain Optimization Program is right fit for you.
Step 3: Select a MCBH Program
Based on the recommendation from your Brain Health Assessment, enroll in a 3-month, 6-month or 12-month Brain Optimization Program, and/or our Neurofeedback Program.
Our Brain Optimization Program includes:
- Personalized recommendations for lifestyle modifications centered around diet, sleep, exercise, and stress management. Lifestyle changes are fundamental and essential to health and brain optimization.
- Recommendations for therapies such as photobiomodulation (light therapy) and biofeedback/neurofeedback, if appropriate.
- Referrals for other health care services that will complement and enhance your MCBH wellness plan.
- Recommendations for supplements, herbal remedies, and when necessary and appropriate, pharmaceuticals.
- Recommendations for additional testing if needed. Lab work could include stool, salivary, blood or urine testing or imaging such as MRI and/or PET scan.
- Regular visits with your doctor to implement your treatment plan, evaluate your progress, and adjust as necessary.Access to your doctor for questions and clarifications in-between visits via secure portal messages and phone.
- All the support, encouragement, knowledge, and tools you need to be successful in implementing your treatment plan and transforming your brain health and overall wellness.
Financing is available through Advance Care (advancedcarecard.com).
For details on our Neurofeedback Program, click here.