Brain Optimization Programs
Get Help for Your Brain
Cognitive decline is NOT inevitable. We help people with memory loss and cognitive decline associated with aging, dementia, and Alzheimer’s get back to living their life with confidence and control. Don’t wait, start today by following these three steps:
Step 1: Talk to an MCBH Practitioner
Schedule a FREE Discovery Call to discuss your symptoms and ask questions about our Brain Optimization Programs.
Step 2: Brain Health Assessment
For an investment of $795, with the option to add on genetic testing and evaluation, take a cutting-edge online cognitive assessment and have a 90-minute Brain Health Assessment visit with an MCBH doctor. During the visit you’ll do the following:
- Discuss the results of your online assessment and what they reveal about your brain health
- Review your previous lab work and get recommendations for additional lab testing or imaging
- Address the areas of your genetics and/or health that may contribute to increased risks of developing cognitive decline and other health issues
- Learn how the MCBH Brain Optimization Program can address your specific symptoms
Step 3: Enroll in an MCBH Brain Optimization Program
Based on the recommendation from your Brain Health Assessment, enroll in a 6-month and a 12-month program, which includes:
- A detailed treatment plan with sleep, nutrition, exercise, and stress management modifications to improve your brain health and function
- Science-based brain stimulation exercises proven help improvise mental acuity
- Targeted medical-grade supplements and, only when necessary and appropriate, pharmaceuticals, to address symptoms and improve function
- Treatment for any toxin or heavy metal exposures, hormone imbalances and infections that may be contributing to your symptoms
- Support, encouragement, and all the tools you need to be successful from your dedicated practitioner
- Access for quick questions and clarifications between visits via secure portal messages and by phone
Your investment in an MCBH program will range from $6,400 to $10,000 plus the cost of additional lab testing and supplements. Financing is available through Advance Care (advancedcarecard.com).
Don’t Wait, You Must Act Now!
The sooner brain dysfunction is identified and addressed the better the long-term outcome!
If left untreated, cognitive issues can lead to serious consequences. In the worst scenario, a person may require constant care. Memory care alone can cost $10,000 a month and a nursing home care typically costs over $100,000 per year!
We can help delay or eliminate the need for nursing home care and help people remain independent as long as possible. That’s why it’s important to act now. The sooner you start a healing plan, the sooner you’ll be in full control of your health and life.