Help for Memory Loss
Having difficulty remembering names and words? Easily distracted? Missing appointments and forgetting things?
Our Program Can Help!
Memory loss and forgetting things as we age is NOT inevitable. We help people with memory loss and cognitive decline get back to living their life with confidence and control. Don’t wait, start today by following these three steps:
Step 1: Schedule a FREE Discovery Call
Discuss all of your symptoms with an MCBH Practitioner and learn about our Brain Optimization Programs.
Step 2: Brain Health Assessment
For an investment of $795, you can complete a 2 hour Brain Health Assessment visit with an MCBH doctor. During the visit we’ll do the following:
- Online and in-office cognitive testing: the results of your tests and what it reveals about the state of your brain health will be discussed with you.
- An in-depth review of your completed health questionnaire, symptoms, health history and previous labs
- A quantitative EEG (brain mapping) which identifies areas of brainwave dysregulation that may be contributing to your symptoms.
- Recommendations for lab testing and, if appropriate, brain imaging such as MRI and/or PET scan
- A summary of those areas that the doctor assesses would benefit from lifestyle changes or additional modalities
Step 3: Select a MCBH Program
Based on the recommendation from your Brain Health Assessment, enroll in a 3-month, 6-month or 12-month Brain Optimization Program, and/or our Neurofeedback Program.
Our Brain Optimization Program includes:
- Personalized recommendations for lifestyle modifications centered around diet, sleep, exercise, and stress management. Lifestyle changes are fundamental and essential to health and brain optimization.
- Recommendations for therapies such as photobiomodulation (light therapy) and biofeedback/neurofeedback, if appropriate.
- Referrals for other health care services that will complement and enhance your MCBH wellness plan.
- Recommendations for supplements, herbal remedies, and when necessary and appropriate, pharmaceuticals.
- Recommendations for additional testing if needed. Lab work could include stool, salivary, blood or urine testing or imaging such as MRI and/or PET scan.
- Regular visits with your doctor to implement your treatment plan, evaluate your progress, and adjust as necessary.Access to your doctor for questions and clarifications in-between visits via secure portal messages and phone.
- All the support, encouragement, knowledge, and tools you need to be successful in implementing your treatment plan and transforming your brain health and overall wellness.
Financing is available through Advance Care (advancedcarecard.com).
For details on our Neurofeedback Program, click here.
Don’t Wait, You Must Act Now!
The sooner the your Memory Loss & Memory Issues are addressed, the better your long-term outcome!
If left untreated, cognitive issues can lead to serious consequences. In the worst scenario, a person may require constant care. Memory care alone can cost $10,000 a month and a nursing home care typically costs over $100,000 per year!
We can help delay or eliminate the need for nursing home care and help people remain independent as long as possible. That’s why it’s important to act now. The sooner you start a healing plan, the sooner you’ll be in full control of your health and life.